Monday, May 07, 2007

andrew_savechenko (High School - 2007) : I'll Miss You

08 May 2007

On 8 May 2007, my previous yahoo account for email, messenger, geocities, and other services: andrew_savechenko is officially deactivated since I've started to use it when I was in high school. I don't know the reasons why, I think there are 2 possible causes. The first one is about the security itself and the second is because I violated yahoo's TOS (Terms Of Services).


Here I announce my new yahoo account: andrewnainggolan


So you may delete my old yahoo account and add my new yahoo account, and for acquaintances, I would welcome you to be my friends for sure. Besides my yahoo account, you can email & G-Talk me to my gmail account: andrewnainggolan[at]gmail[dot]com .


Anyways, keep in touch, see you at email / messenger ! :o)


Your buddy,


Andrew Nainggolan
__NV7O99NIVN-M3JPNV__

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home